Monday, February 4, 2008

Case of the Mondays: Part One

R.O.D. - I hate bloggin'.

Doesn't the word sound like some sex fetish?

OH HOLY SHIT I JUST SAW STINKYPANTS32. Poor kid. Turns out he was the normal roommate. I can't tell if he has a hump or osteoporosis. I can tell, however, that I am a horrible human being.

On to nicer things.
Did you know in the Hopi language, there are no words for time? Words like "minute," "second," "now," and "then" don't exist. Time doesn't diminish for the Hopi. Time is always.

Also, in Eastern Languages, like Chinese and Japanese, time is not linear. Time doesn't start and end, it grows. Their words for the passage of time denote "up" and "down," rather than "backward" and "forward.

Sorry, I just find it interesting that I am learning. Education, what a joke.

No comments: